The practice is a BDA Good Practice. The Good Practice Scheme is a recognition scheme offering practices a way of telling their patients that they are committed to working to a standard of good practice set by the profession’s own national association. The following is the list of commitments the practice had undertaken.
1. We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients.
2. We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
3. We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
4. We look after your general health and safety while you are receiving dental care.
5. We follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection control.
6. We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
8. We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
10. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.